Primitive Camping is available for $5/day per person. There are a number of beautiful campsites overlooking the Okatoma. There is a large open area adjacent to the largest sandbar on the entire creek. There are restrooms and shower houses for use as well.
Please observe our camping rules:
- 1. No glass or styrofoam.
- 2. No burning trash in fires.
- 3. No burning construction debris or other wood brought into the campground.
- 4. No cutting down trees for firewood or kindling.
- 5. Please pick up all of your trash and leave the area clean for the next campers.
Seminary Canoe has firewood available to purchase at a low price.